CICCGB LEADER’S TRAINING IN LONDON
SESSION DATES: End of November –End of March – End of June –End of September
PARTICIPANTS: Senior Executives and Business Leaders
NUMBER OF DAY: 5
ACCOMMODATION: 3/4* Hotel in London
AIRPORT TRANSFER: Airport Transfer from London Airports
CONTACT PERSON: KADY DOUMBIA
COACH: NOREEN MAKOSEWE / KATIE DAY / ROGER PRENTIS
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- Training only: £4190
- Package Training + Accommodation 3/4* HOTEL in London: £4990
- Package Training + Accommodation 3/4* HOTEL in London half board option: £5490
- Package Training + Accommodation 3/4* HOTEL in London full board option: £6650
All our packages include information support for Visa application, Airport transfer and booking of the accommodation, organisation of catering, Welcome “English breakfast”, “Business Networking dinner” and visit of British monument.
Possibility of English courses.
In today’s fast-paced and increasingly competitive world, organisations that stay one step ahead, and keep a competitive edge have excellent leaders at their helm. While many organisations focus on preparing executives for management roles, the organisations that ensure they consistently outperform their competition invest in helping their people think and act not only as managers, but also as transformational leaders. When every leader in the organisation takes responsibility for helping drive the vision forward, personal and organisational success is secured.
Who This Programme is for:
This programme is for high-level professionals seeking new levels of success in leadership. The purpose of this programme is to help leaders maximise their potential and equip them with practical tools and strategies to elevate their performance and help them move from success to significance, whatever their leadership roles may be.
Why You Should Attend This Programme:
Impact and influence are the true essence of leadership. You need the ability to lead and influence others to commit to a shared vision and to grow an organisation that can compete globally but still make positive impact locally. During the transformational training programme, you will learn what it takes to lead with impact and influence and to grow an organisation you can be proud of.
Day 1: Leading People with Impact & Influence
- The language of influence and becoming a leader others choose to follow
- Leadership theory
- Developing ethical behaviour in leaders
- Leading individuals and teams – a coaching perspective
- Engaging and empowering employees
Day 2: Personal Excellence in Leadership
- Understanding your personality as a leader and how to use it to lead effectively
- Understanding your leadership style and how to use it to drive vision and grow your organisation
- The three levels of leadership
- Key habits and qualities of excellent leaders
Day 3 & 4: Transformational Leadership
- Crafting a compelling mission statement that drives vision
- Mobilising your people/team around the vision
- Defining the values that underpin all you become and achieve as a leader
Day 5: From Success to Significance
- Using emotional intelligence in business to shape behaviour and influence culture
- The seven Cs of leadership and how to use them to influence change
- Social responsibility and the leaders’ role